Digital Signal Processors are the “brains” of your hearing aid. They are categorized by the number of channel processors, which range from 4 to 48. Lower channel processors are designed for basic needs such as quiet settings, TV and telephone. Mid-channel processors (8-16) are designed for noisier situations like small group settings and restaurants. High channel processors (24-48) are designed for all situations and are the best processors on the market.
- Custom memory programs are available for specific settings
- Feedback cancellation eliminates feedback quickly
- Directional microphones eliminate noise behind you and focus on what is in front of you
- Adaptive Automatic microphones allow microphones to move and detect the speaker
- Auto-telephone switches the hearing aid to a telephone setting when a phone is placed to your ear
- Bluetooth technology sends a direct input to your hearing aids from your phone, TV and mp3 player
- Wireless technology allows hearing aids to use remote controls and send information to each other
- Remote controls give extra volume and program changing ability
Rather than spending tons of money on batteries every year, purchase a set of rechargeable batteries. Once they run low, simply recharge them and save!
Remote controls easily allow you to adjust volume, programs for quiet and noisy places, and more. With the touch of a button, all the control is in your hands.
Enjoy hands-free cell phone conversations directly into you hearing aids. Free SIEMENS apps available to control your hearing aids with your cell phone.